These forms are for the use of Queensland Public Library staff to submit enquiries to State Library of Queensland. Individuals wishing to contact State Library should refer to the Contact us page for further details.
- Public Library Strategic Priorities Grants - applications have now closed.
- Tech Savvy Seniors Queensland 2017 - applications have now closed.
- Adult literacy – Request loan of adult literacy materials.
- Languages other than English (LOTE) – Request loan of community language materials.
- Audiobooks (Talking Books) – Request loan of audiobook materials.
- Storytelling Kits – Request loan of storytelling kits.
Directory of Queensland Public Libraries
- Directory assistance - Request assistance to access and update data about a library service, its branches and staff contained in the Directory of Queensland public libraries.
- Directory errors – Report incorrect information or provide other comments on Directory content.
- Request a new data record - Request the setting up of a new data record in the Directory.
- Advise of a Directory data change - Let State Library staff know the specific nature of changes made to a Directory data record. (Note: it is not mandatory to send SLQ this information.)
- eResource suggestion - Suggest an eResource, catalogue enhancement or discovery aid that may be suitable for purchase or trial for Queensland public libraries.
- eResources tech support - Report any problem using state-wide eresources. Your information will be directed to the relevant help desk.
- Updates to IP addresses and Barcode ranges - We need this information at State Library in order to ensure that access to the databases for Public Libraries in Queensland is as seamless as possible for you and your clients. We will ensure that database vendors are advised of any updates.
Indigenous Knowledge Centres
- IKC Collection refreshment request form - This is for the use of Indigenous Knowledge Centres for the refreshment of collections.
- Ask a librarian - Public Library enquiries - Request information relating to particular subjects.
- Interlibrary loan request - Request an Interlibrary loan of an item not found in the RLQ catalogue.
- Lost and damaged book report
- Public Libraries Connect blog - article submission form - This form is for anyone wishing to submit an article for publication in the fortnightly Public Libraries Connect enewsletter.
Rural Libraries Queensland
- Aurora support - for libraries using the RLQ hosted library management service.
- Exchange Selection Form - This is for the use of Rural Libraries Queensland libraries for the selection of exchanges.
- Checklist for the return of exchanges - List of items to check before you send your exchanges back to SLQ Public Library Development.
- Register for a RLQ Tourist card - Tourist membership of RLQ is open to anyone residing or travelling within regional and outback Queensland.
- RLQ Title Addition form - for libraries wishing to add new uncatalogued local stock that is not on the Aurora database.
- RLQ Title Suggestion - for RLQ libraries suggesting new titles for inclusion into the RLQ collection.
- Template for an RLQ library website (PDF 159 KB) - Use this document as a guide to developing information about your library for the Council website. Adapt the information to fit your community.