Other grant sites and funding options available:
- Advance Queensland: Funding designed to create the knowledge-based jobs of the future, drive productivity improvements and build on our natural advantages.
- ANZAC Centenary Queensland: Grants to help communities commemorate the Australian centenary of the First World War.
- Arts, culture and heritage funding, grants and sponsorship: Funding for organisations and other funding programs.
- Australia Council for the Arts: Find grants to support a diverse range of artists, organisations, artistic practice and arts activity.
- Australian Government Grant Finder: Find support, funding, assistance packages and loans for your business from all levels of government.
- Community benefit funding programs: The Gambling Community Benefit Fund is Queensland’s largest one-off grants program, distributing approximately $53 million per year to Queensland communities.
- Australian Government Department of Communications and the Arts funding and support: Links to funding programs available.
- LGAQ Grants and Funding: Current grants, plus links to member access only GRANTSconnect.
- Museums and Galleries Queensland funding opportunities: Find funding and grant opportunities of interest to museums, galleries and other collecting institutions in Queensland.
- Queensland Government Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services: Funding available from the department.
- Queensland Government Grants: Find a grant in your area of interest.
- Sport funding and grants: Programs currently open for application.
- Tourism and Events Queensland funding: Funding for events and businesses.
Consider partnering with other organisations or groups in your community in submitting applications for the following opportunities:
- Commonwealth Bank Community Grants: Partner with your community to deliver programs that support youth to access quality education.
- Community and Philanthropy Partnerships Week: Celebrate the wonderful things that happen when community and philanthropy come together.
- Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal grant calendar: Grants to strengthen rural, regional and remote communities.
- EPIC Community Grants Program: Funding for minor infrastructure; recreational and cultural activities/projects; community program support.
- Ergon Energy Community Fund: Funding to promote energy efficiency and electrical safety. Townsville City Council is a previous grant recipient.
- Funding Centre: Membership required to search grants database.
- Grant Guru grant finder: Searchable listing of nation-wide grants and funding programs for community based organisations.
- Our Neighbourhood Community Grants: For projects that benefit the wider community.
- Queensland Council of Social Service: Search Current Grants and Ongoing funding sources for opportunities relevant to community and social service organisations.
- Regional Development Australia Grants and Programs: See a list of grants currently open.
- Suez Community Grants: Funds to inspire organisations and projects around Australia that have a positive impact in their local communities.
- Telstra Kids Fund: For activities and projects run by local not for profit organisations and community groups that connect children and young people to their local communities.
- The Ian Potter Foundation: Funding to support and promote excellence and innovation, facilitate positive social change, and develop Australia’s creativity and capacity as a nation.
- Westpac Foundation Community Grants: Helping local groups who are helping transform the lives of fellow Australians experiencing disadvantage.
- Arts Queensland Arts Acumen: Resources to help you build a clear and compelling case for funding.
- Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal: See Writing great applications, Frequently asked questions and more.
- Funding Centre Grants Help Sheets: Include Writing a Grant Application, Statistical tools to assist in fundraising submissions and more.
- Grants Information: Provides links to grants, funding and skills to help you develop your community.
- Money for Jam, presentation from QPLA Conference, Oct 2015: Includes examples of successful grants, strategies to improve success, grants public libraries are eligible for.
- Queensland Council of Social Service: Search upcoming events for programs relevant to grant writing, and view previous webinars, such as the Love your tender webinar series.
- Regional Development Australia Grants Checklist: Tips for success and preparing applications.
- Tourism and Event Queensland The Grants Guide: Provides information on how to become ‘grant ready’.
- What do we want? A grant! When do we want it? Now! Developed by the Regional Partnerships team for professional development activities in 2017. Includes grant writing tips, current grants and examples of successful projects.