Public Libraries Advisory Group (PLAG)
The objectives of the Public Libraries Advisory Group are:
- to provide advice to the Library Board of Queensland on policy and strategy matters concerning public libraries
- to represent the views of public librarians, local government and relevant stakeholders to the Library Board through formal community engagement processes.
- Stephan Bohnen, Principal Advisor, Intergovernmental Relations, Local Government Association of Queensland
- Cr Dave Burges, Chief Executive Officer, Quilpie Shire Council
- Esther Buys, Vice President Queensland Public Libraries Association
- Louise Denoon, Executive Director, Regional Access and Public Libraries
- Sharan Harvey, Manager Library Services, Brisbane City Council
- Cr Alf Lacey, Major, Palm Island Aboriginal Shire Council
- Cr Julia Leu , Member, Library Board of Queensland (Chair)
- Cr Joyce McCulloch, Mayor, Mount Isa Council
- Vicki McDonald, Chief Executive Officer and State Librarian, State Library of Queensland
- Dell Price, Team Leader Libraries Cultural and Youth Services, Central Highlands Regional Council Services
- Michelle Carter, Director, Digital Economy and Productivity, Department of Science, Information, Technology and Innovation.
For further information, please contact Regional Partnerships, State Library of Queensland, on 07 3842 9049 or RegionalPartnerships@slq.qld.gov.au.