Frequently asked questions
Any questions or problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 3842 9003.
Why doesn’t my barcode work for RLQ?
Choose Rural Libraries Queensland from the drop down list. If this does not work, please contact us.
Why do I have to create a profile?
Create a profile to ensure you get the best out of lynda.com, including the ability to bookmark your progress.
Can I get SIP2 authentication?
Yes - contact us.
Can I get lynda.com marc records to download into our library management system? Yes. Marc records are available - contact us.
Is there an app for my mobile device? Coming soon.
How can I find the course I want?
Once you have logged in navigate by any of the following:
- Start typing the course you want in the text box
- Hover your curser over Browse the library and select the subject you want
- Click on Browse the library next to the search box
- Select from the alphabet to jump to the course you want
- Browse alphabetical list of courses
What are Playlists?
- A group of courses on a similar or related topic accessible from the Playlist Center
- Sort the full list or view by the most recent playlists
Where can I find the Certificates of completion?
- When you are logged in select the My courses menu located at the top of the grey menu bar
- Select the certificates of completion link
For more assistance visit the Lynda.com Frequently Asked Questions page.