Book club sets
A number of book club sets are available for loan to established book club groups through Queensland public libraries. Book club coordinators should contact their local library and register the group to access these sets. This service is available to Queensland public libraries. Contact your public library for information regarding services to book clubs.
How to use the sets
- Access a list of the book club sets available for loan in the Rural Libraries Queensland (RLQ) catalogue.
- Each set is catalogued as a single unit with one barcode number per set.
- The sets are available for a short term loan of 8 weeks and will be sent to the first library that places a hold.
- The sets cannot be booked for a specific date.
- Book club sets are kept in individual boxes and the borrowing library undertakes to return the complete set in the book club box to SLQ Public Library Development. Please lend the books only do not lend the box.
- Any feedback regarding this project and suggestions for new titles is welcome for consideration by the Resource Development Librarian, by contacting email@example.com